Choosing your Best UV Air Filter to clean your indoor air and kill germs might not seem difficult. However, finding a workable UV air filter that works as advertised is a little trickier. This is true, moreover when you take into account the increase in brands that use inferior good materials. These brands also claim their products are effective while they are not.
In this article, we discuss all over the UVGI air cleaning methods, the 5 best UV air filter with their pros, cons, and included a buying guide for UV air filter.
Best UV Air Filter Reviews and Ultimate Option to Buy
- Best UV Air Filter Reviews and Ultimate Option to Buy
- 1. GermGuardian AC5250PT Air Purifier2. InvisiClean Aura II Air Purifier (IC-5018)3. Trusens Z-2000 Medium Air Purifier4. SilverOnyx XP-180 UV Air Purifier5. GermGuardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier AC5350W
- 2.Medify MA-40W 2.0 Air Purifiers
- Medify MA-40W Specifications and Features:
- 3. Trusens Z-2000 Medium Air Purifier
- 4. SilverOnyx XP-180 UV Air Purifier
- 5. GermGuardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier AC5350W
1. GermGuardian AC5250PT Air Purifier
2. InvisiClean Aura II Air Purifier (IC-5018)
3. Trusens Z-2000 Medium Air Purifier
4. SilverOnyx XP-180 UV Air Purifier
5. GermGuardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier AC5350W
The GermGuardian AC5250PT Air Purifier is one best air purifiers on the market for anyone who can be suffering from mild-to-severe allergies. Its True HEPA filter, the GermGuardian 3-in-1 Air Cleaning method is able to capture 99.97% of all of the allergens floating around in your home, including pollen, pet dander, and dust mites. The unit’s secondary PetPure filter was especially enacting out of an antimicrobial material which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and odor causing bacteria.
GermGuardian AC5250PT Filter
1. Pre-filter – This Combining with Carbon filter and the layer of air filter can remove all of the large particles of pollutants and reduce odors created from cooking, smoke, and pets.
2. True HEPA filter – GermGuardian AC5250PT uses a True HEPA Filter to capture 99.97% of microscopic allergens, dust and mold spores down to 0.3 microns in size. AC5250PT filter is also including an antimicrobial treatment on it to help prevent any odors or bacteria from getting trapped in the filter.
3. UV-C Light – With The UV-C light bulb, AC5250PT filter can kill airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores.
Medify MA-40 2.0 might be the right air purifier for using at home and office. if it meets all the criteria you need. The excellent build of the best quality, along with good performance, makes it a perfect air purifier you can use it to remove any of allergens, smoke, or any other indoor air pollutants effectively. The most important thing is the any of users are quite happy to use it.
Medify MA-40W Specifications and Features:
- Filtration: Pre-filter, HEPA, and Carbon filter combined in a package and optional ion generator.
- HEPA class: H13 True HEPA
- Filter life: 3000 hrs. (a single set that includes all three filters)
- Number of manual fan speed: 3
- Automatic mode: No (removed from version 2.0)
- Size: 22″H x 9.9″W x 10.9″D
- Device weight: 15.5 lbs
- Rated power: 68 W
- Maximum Noise: <66 dB(A)
- Voltage: 110-120 V AC 60 Hz
- CADR: 330 cubic meter/hour (m3/h) or 194 cubic feet/minute (cfm)
- Sensor: Ambient light sensor (particle sensor removed from version 2.0)
- Coverage: 800 sq ft with 2 air changes per hour or 400 sq ft with 4 air changes per hour
- Modern and futuristic design
- Convenient touchscreen control panel
- H13 HEPA filter, great filter life
- 3 in 1 combined filter pack
- Honeycomb activated carbon filter to remove the odor
- Ion generator without producing any unpleasant smell
- Filter replacement indicator
- Night mode to avoid unwanted lights, child lock feature
- Easy to maintain and move between places
- No remote or app control
- A bit noisy on medium and top speed
- Replacement filter cost high
- The particle sensor removed on 2.0